11 October 2012

Emilia Clarke Stars in New Broadway Show 'Breakfast at Tiffany's'


Emilia Clarke is awesome! I love her as Daenerys Targaryen. I love her hair -- blonde or  brunette. love her style, I love her dresses. I love her British accent! Not sure about Seth MacFarlane, but whatever makes our Khaleesi happy. 

She will star as 'Holly' in the Broadway version of Breakfast At Tiffany's, one of Hollywood's all-time classics. Once she finishes season three filming of A Game Of Thrones, she will start prepping for the Broadway show for the February release. I think she is perfect for the role!

Holy cow!!! I wish I can be in NYC in February to see her. DANG!!!! Supernatural convention, why can you have something that works for me in Feb?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.